Yes! We Can Trust is a registered non-government entity operating on the national level under the Indian Trust Act of 1882 Govt. of NCT Delhi since 2013 (IN-DL99693529699521L). Our founding members (Meenu Mani & Samuel Mani) were inspired by their own disabilities to form this Disabled People’s Organization. We are an operational NGO, meaning we plan and carry out boots-on-the-ground projects to accomplish our objectives. This requires a great deal of careful planning, communication, and local involvement for each project.
Our goal as an organization is to accomplish the following:
• Visibility: – bringing out PWD’s in the society through various social events.
• Employment: – Focusing not only on job seeking but also on job creation by
promoting entrepreneurial silks and linking them to Governmental &
• Accessibility: – We will encourage PWD’s to be active participants
in daily living and promoting tourism of PWD’s.
• Sensitization: – preparing a group of PWD’s to conduct sensitizing workshops
for Governmental, Non-Governmental, Corporate, Media, Health and Educational
• Caregiving: – Searching and getting them trained through National Trust
• Hidden Talent & Empowering: – Through workshops and seminars in
various spheres of Art, Sports etc. We would like to bring out their hidden